Ermita de la Virgen del Molino. Santa Eulalia
The Hermitage was finished in 1772 on top of an earlier construction from the 13th century. Its walls are made of masonry. It has three naves covered with a half barrel vault with lunettes in the central nave, while the side naves have groin vaults. Its recently restored pictorial decoration dates from 1864.
From the Hermitage we must contemplate the Main Altar, in Baroque style, with wooden images from 1722 and in the centre the Virgin of the Mill.
The altars dedicated to Santa Eulalia and the Calvary are neoclassical and 19th century.
The Camarín is very important, with tiles dating from 1790 depicting a scene from Judith.
La Ermita is located in a spot at the entrance to the village from the N-234, about 2 km from the town centre, surrounded by beautiful, well-tended gardens. There is also a covered picnic area right next to it and tables outside that invite you to spend a day in this beautiful place.